Thursday, March 12, 2015

Kinder Quotes- Follow the Leader?

As I have mentioned previously, the students help me with the morning announcements and the Pledge of Allegiance.  One morning I had a group of Kindergarten students come to the office to help me.  I welcomed them and had them come over by my desk.  One young man asked how I did the announcements so everyone in the school could hear.  I showed them the intercom system.  Expecting  them to ask more questions about it, very quickly, the next four sentences from them were:
"I'm going to be the principal of this school soon."
"I'm going to be seven."
"I like the Justice League."
"I have a DS at home."

To which I replied, "What?"

Their attention spans are short lived.  Props to our teachers who keep kids on task and topic while allowing a little wiggle room in our days!

Please subscribe to this feed to receive updates on kindergarten readiness for you and your student by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment